Sunday, November 15, 2009

*___*

"As one of my favorite blogs opined that once you leave your life to be judged by others, then you will be left unhappy for the rest of your life."
- a quote from my ex-schoolmate, Afiq (afiqfikri.blogspot.com)

We can say, "I don't care what other people think, I'll do it my way."
That's selfish.


We can also say, "We're still young. Chill lah..."

Life is moving on the fast plane. That's for sure.

Sometimes I wonder, we can say that "Life is short! Sulking and whining don't get you nowhere."


But normally we've done things the opposite.


When will we die?


...and the worst is...

What if we get paralyzed and can't do nothing except hoping someone helping us clean our crap, gives us food and telling us stories about hope and fairy tale.


I've thought about this when I watched Million Dollar Baby.

The movie makes me think, life is like a wheel. Sometimes we're up, sometimes down. But before we will ever be down, we tried our hardest to make people like us and respect us, above all LOVE us.


We tried to pursue our purpose and revamp it to suit our needs but sometimes planning and then success makes us forgot that we're still on the move...


...and we're still felt lonely and wondering what has gone wrong.


Maturity is a question, because it is subjective depends on whose and the experiences be it may young and old.


Old and wise doesn't mean that they are matured. Sometimes old people act more immature than the young.


EQ plays an important roles here.



I've mixed up most of my topic, did I? 
(Lama xtulis blog, byk sgt nk share pening nk tulis smue... nguaks)


My point is that we must live our life to the fullest, forgive and never forget the past and live positively. Try not to be all selfish, because we'll never want to retire alone and full of nemesis saying us all this and that. And above all, be it liberal or conservative, radical maybe, we can never deny history. We can't be an egoist and telling that we've done things the right way and all other people is wrong...


...ironically, life is all hard and not a fairy-tale.


p/s: Easier said than done. I'm a hypocrite aren't I?





So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us, something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
and I know

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
No, nothing else matters

0 comments:

Post a Comment