Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Therapy...?

I'm A Guy...
An ordinary, contemporary, clumsy, normal, liberal and naive kind of guy...

What is it that define someone that is "Good", "Kind", "Sincere", and "Chivalrous/Gentlemen"?

How can we become like them? What it is to be done to be like that? Why did we have to be like them? Where is the inspiration? When is it IS the right time?

Can we be PERFECT?

Sometimes I'll always ask myself that while being sarcastic that is in my blood, I'll struggling not to be a HYPOCRITE. CHEAPSKATE. UNGRATEFUL LOT.

But before we know that something SILLY has been done, it is to late to take it back. Then we ask ourselves, "Is it worthwhile saying sorry? Is it worthwhile taking my ego down?".


 Sometimes I feel we as a human think toooo much and then make a burden inside our hearts... and then we didn't share the problems among our friends thinking that we make a fool of ourselves...

...and then sulking alone and the problems didn't go away, instead it worsen and becoming so dire that we always try to run away from it.

To me, that's normal. Everybody does that.

When it happen to others, I just can't blame them for being like that... Its human nature to sulking over responsibility, rejection, and failure.

The recipe? Is it strong will? Encouragement? Love? Sacrifice? A mixed of everything?

Then it is up for us to decide, when will we take the action, repairing the damage, and improving bit by bit the weaknessess...

...and trust me, being DOWN is not fun and satisfying at all...

...the art of a COMEBACK is both challenging and satisfying.

...start afresh and anew is easy, just forgive and forget the past. A great courage is needed, and Humble has to be the middle name...

...and believe me, Support and Encouragement is there... we just have to seek it and make use of it.

Let go of our Selfish, that is the most important thing.

...and please...

...everybody needs Help!

p/s: Al-Fatihah and Takziah to Rafy Hamid, whose beloved father has passed away last night and may God forgives his past sin and may his legacy lives on...

Surprising facts here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment